EAT THE FARM
WINTER OPENING HOURS
OPEN WEDNESDAY 9AM – 5PM (ask in Bistro for access).
OPEN THURSDAY – SUNDAY 10AM – 5PM
(CLOSED MONDAY AND TUESDAY – ACCESS BY PHONING 01899308336)
We are passionate about food and our Farm Shop is an expression of this. Local and fresh seasonal produce provides traceability, accountability and guaranteed quality. Our staff will be more than happy to guide you through the range of local products we have on offer and assist you with recipe ideas for your Carmichael Meats purchases.
What’s on offer :
- Award Winning Carmichael Estate Venison, Beef and Lamb vacuum packaged butchery produce
- Jams, chutneys and tasty sauces – The Jam Kitchen at Craigies Farm Shop / Summer Harvest
- Local lagers, beers, ciders and Ales – including Broughton Ales, Harviestoun and Thistly Cross
- Wines and preserves – Cairn O’Mohr Fruit Wines, a beautiful range of fresh and fruit wines
- Local ice cream – Taylors of Biggar
- Local Honey produced by local bee keeper Andrew Hay
- Scottish Cheese
- Award winning Ramsay of Carluke Bacon, Haggis, Black Pudding and hams
- Good Hemp – hemp milk, the most nutritious dairy milk alternative
- Borders Biscuits, made locally in Lanark
- Deer Antlers, subject to seasonal availability
- Ecover products, ecological detergents and eco-friendly cleaning and laundry products (we also do refills here – ask for further information in the shop)
- Rice-n-Spicy, drop off point for the great products of Rice-n-Spicy
- Scottish and local themed books
- Cards, gifts and Clan Carmichael goods
- Information on walking on the Estate
- Much much more, come along and see for yourself….
Why not sample our Farm produce in The Carmichael Bistro and Tearoom or try cooking our produce at home with help from Mrs Carmichael’s Venison Recipe Leaflets.
We have a great range of gifts for you to take home. Aprons, tea towels, napkins and many more new items featuring bright colourful Carmichael Farm Animals.
Our friendly staff will be happy to help you make up a gift hamper that can be sent to anywhere in the UK. Email us and we will contact you to make up your order.
Why not treat someone to the delights of a food shopping experience at Carmichael Farm Shop. Gift Vouchers available by contacting the Farm Shop.
For Carmichael’s coming to the Farm Shop and Visitor Centre our ‘Carmichael Clan Room’ is dedicated to Carmichael Clan family history and the thousand year period that the family has lived on the land.
Telephone Farm Shop: 01899 308169
Estate Office: 01899 308336
Friends of Carmichael Farm Shop
Join as a Friend of Carmichael Farm Shop and receive regular e mail updates – to subscribe please use the subscribe button on the top left of each website page.